Session 7A Creative experimentation and cross-modality
- Catherine Laws: Piano personae: performance, subjectivity and experimentation
- Tanja Orning: Action notation and prescriptive notation in music by Morton Feldman, Helmut Lachenmann, Klaus K. Hübler, and Simon Steen-Andersen
- Abigail Sperling: Cassandra’s Dream Song: notational nightmare or Interpretive opportunity?
- Shen Li, Renee Timmers: Investigating the cross-modal relationship between music and motion in a musical production context
Session 7B Conditions of performance
- Agata Kubiak: How did the use of an electric instrument and sound modifying tools such as guitar pedals influence rehearsals and performance of classical music repertoire in Hyper Production research project?
- James Edward Armstrong: The impact of environment and space on musical performance: an interdisciplinary study
Session 7C Networking technologies
- Christofer Jost: Professionalism as performance style: music amateurs on YouTube and the implementation of artistic standards
- Michael Rofe, David Prior, John Pickard, Federico Reuben and Jon Hargreaves: The online orchestra